Greenpeace Cofounder: ‘There Is No Climate Catastrophe – It’s A Lie’
Power Hour host Alex Epstein (pictured) discusses the alleged ‘climate catastrophe’ with Dr. Patrick Moore, ecologist and co-founder of Greenpeace.
Incredibly, Moore completely eviscerates the concept of “climate catastrophism,” and dismantles the claim that man-made CO2 levels are warming the planet beyond a tipping point of human survival.
Moore makes a number of strong arguments that debunk the IPCC’s increasingly problematic pseudo-scientific and anti-human narrative which is being parroted by climate change activists and the likes of Greta Thunberg.
- Why Moore left Greenpeace.
- The beginnings of the climate catastrophe movement.
- Why Moore believes human beings would not only survive but survive better at far higher average temperatures (which would be concentrated toward the poles).
- Why Moore believes that contrary to being in a Sixth Extinction, we are actually at an unprecedented time of biodiversity with no end in sight.
- Why Moore believes “ocean acidification” claims are totally meritless.
- The commonality among the opposition to plastics, GMOs, nuclear energy, and fossil fuels.
- Moore’s unrefuted theory that human beings actually saved life on Earth from a terminal decline in CO2 levels.
Watch this highly informative interview:
Read more at 21Wire
Trackback from your site.