OFSDS Weekly Update (2/22)
New to the Gardens
- Bentley – white German Shepherd mix
- Mustang – minpin
To Forever Fosters
- Cassie’s forever foster confirmed
Across the Rainbow Bridge
- Hailee – her mind was deep in dementia and her body finally wore out
- Peanut – he was in renal failure and lost the use of his rear legs this week
- Mustang – was in severe renal failure when we pulled her from a local shelter and there was nothing we could do to improve her quality of life
Miscellaneous Dog Updates
- Little Bit spent most of the week in Reception. She was having issues with some other dogs in LDH and we decided she needed a change of scenery
- Peaches is recovering from spay surgery
- Fanny had her eye staples removed but still has to wear her e collar.
- Minnie had a decent week as did Mickey in Medical
- Herbie continues to get laser treatments several times a week to help his knee recover from recent surgery.
Until next week….
Sally the the OFSDS Gang