OFSDS Weekly Update (2/1)
New to the Gardens
- Lemy – a black lab mix
To Forever Fosters
Across the Rainbow Bridge
- Snoopy – one of the original Home Gang
- Trixie – quite unexpectedly
- Ellie came to us in mid-December weighing 122 lbs. By the end of January she is down to 108.4 lbs. Yah Ellie
- Herbie had surgery to correct a luxating patella and he is recovering in Reception.
- Macy had a consultation to see if there was an implant of the correct size to correct one of her hips.
- Bear is still doing OK
- Peanut is hanging in there
- Bagel has congestive heart failure. He also has a torn ligament in his heart which causes difficulty in pumping blood from one chamber to the other. He’s having his ups and downs.
- Cassie is still hanging out in Reception. She seemed a little quieter for a couple of days this week.
- Stumper was vomiting and not feeling well so he spent several days in Medical.
- Peaches is back in Medical as her skin is bothering her.
Until next week…..
Sally and the OFSDS Gang