OFSDS Weekly Update (1/18)
Sunday’s low at my house – 22
- Bonded pair Roxie – a black lab mix and Sweet Pea – a hound
- Macy’s x-rays showed 2 very bad/arthritic hips
- Peaches hair is growing in nicely. I like to call her Peach Fuzz since that’s what it feels like.
- Our sweet Bear has been diagnosed with an inoperable tumor in his liver. I just hated to hear that news.
- Smokey continues to be his usual perky self.
- Jake and Taz are spending a couple of weeks in boarding as they needed a change of scenery.
- Martha is settling in well with the Home Gang. She did come back for a weekly laser treatment,
- Lily is still alternating between Medical and Reception.